COMPREHENSIVE HOME INSPECTIONS
- InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector (CPI)
- Florida Home Inspector License #HI11960
- B.A. Thomas Edison State University
THE BEST HOME INSPECTIONS IN THE AREA!
FOR BOTH BUYERS AND SELLERS
We provide the BEST home inspections in the area. Our Comprehensive Home Inspection is thorough and detailed – including over 100 systems and components being inspected.
We rely on the latest technology and tools to gather data and prepare reports. Every Comprehensive Home Inspection gets a We’ll Buy Your Home Back Guarantee, $10,000 Honor Guarantee, infrared (thermal) imaging, pool inspection, irrigation inspection, pest inspection, and a permit search at no additional cost.
All of our home inspections include a FREE WIND MITIGATION INSPECTION.
We are the only phone call you will need to make when getting your new home inspected. Whether you are buying or selling – rely on the experience of Mossy Oak Home Inspections.
WHAT WE INSPECT
We inspect the following areas:
- The structure
- Exterior Walls & Foundation
- Porches & Patios
- Lawn Irrigation System
- Home Interior Surfaces & Components
- Doors & Windows
- Laundry Areas
- Built-In Appliances
- Attic & Insulation
- Roofing System
- Electrical System
- HVAC System
- Garage & Carport
- Pool, Pool Equipment, & Enclosure
The Latest Technology – Crawlbots
Here at Mossy Oak Home Inspections, we’ve decided to do foundation inspections a bit differently. While slab on grade foundations are fairly straight forward to inspect, a lot of times crawl space foundations are not. That is why we use the latest in home inspection technology, including the latest in robotic technology. Now there is “no crawlspace too small” with our robotic crawler. All crawl spaces inspected with state-of-the-art robotics to ensure every inch possible of your home is fully inspected.
Crawl spaces provide a wealth of knowledge of the home’s overall condition. Some inspectors notate things like “unable to inspect” or “inspected from exterior” on the inspection report when crawl spaces are either too small or appear dirty or hazardous. Buying a home without having the foundation inspected is a huge gamble that has the potential to cost you tens of thousands of dollars.
No one should ever buy a home that hasn’t had the foundation inspected. It’s because of this, Mossy Oak Home Inspections uses state-of-the-art robots to inspect crawl spaces and foundations. Our robots capture these areas in stunning 1080p in such a way that takes the guesswork out of the home you’re buying and gives you a clear view of exactly what you need to know. During a crawl space inspection, we inspect the foundation system as well as the condition of sub-flooring (wood decay), wiring, plumbing, and any AC ducts that are present under the home. We take still shots for the report and send you the full-length video of the inspection as well.
Most inspectors charge anywhere between $40.00-$50.00 for a limited crawl space inspection. We are proud to offer robotic crawl space inspections for $30.00 when completed with a comprehensive home inspection.
Here are some advantages of having your home-for-sale inspected before you list it:
- Choosing Mossy Oak Home Inspections InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspectors may prompt the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency. And even if he doesn’t, a Seller Inspection means you won’t be in for any surprises.
- You can schedule your inspection at your own convenience, rather than accommodate a buyer and his inspector.
- You can assist your inspector during the inspection, which is something not normally done during a buyer’s inspection.
- A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection may alert you to any immediate concerns, such a broken pressure-relief valve or an active termite infestation.
- The Seller Inspection:
- allows you to take the time to shop for competitively priced contractors to make repairs, rather than making rushed decisions to get things fixed in a hurry;
- lets you attach repair estimates or paid invoices to the inspection report; and
- removes over-inflated buyer-procured repair estimates from the negotiating table.
- We provide Move-In Certified® yard signs, to attract potential buyers touring homes in your neighborhood.
A Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection is the ultimate gesture in forthrightness on your part.
There are other distinct advantages of having a Move-In Certified® Seller Inspection report:
- You’re given the opportunity to dispute any misstatements in the inspection report before it’s distributed to real estate agents and prospective buyers.
- The report provides an unbiased, third-party, professional opinion about the condition of the home to potential buyers.
- The report may encourage the buyer to waive his own inspection contingency, so the deal is less likely to fall apart the way they often do when a buyer’s inspection reveals unexpected problems at the last minute.
- The report can be hosted on www.FetchReport.com, which can be used as an effective marketing tool.
- The report can help you realistically price the home if problems exist.
- The report can help you substantiate a higher asking price if problems don’t exist or have been corrected.
- The report may relieve a prospective buyer’s unfounded suspicions and concerns before he walks away from an otherwise great deal.
- The report provides full-disclosure protection from future legal claims.
What makes this even better? Our upfront affordable pricing! (see below)
Residential Pre-Listing (Move-In-Certified) Inspection fees WITH FREE WIND MITIGATION INSPECTION